Fleet Kleen's Reputation Has Been Built Over 50 Years
We have completed hundreds of paver sealing projects and trust you will see the
benefits of having a professional organization complete your sealing project.
Fleet Kleen provides quality paver sealing for your driveway, your pool deck, or other brick paver surfaces. There are so many variables that impact paver sealing -- we have experience with how to deal with each application and we utilize a premium sealant (all sealants aren't created equal -- even though they look similar upon application). Please contact us to learn more about how we level pavers, remove efflorescence, reduce stains, and more.
Previously Sealed? Stripping Required?
It is helpful to determine if/how the pavers were previously sealed. Fleet Kleen will work with you to determine if stripping is required to remove any of the previous sealants.
- We hope to avoid stripping, as depending on the circumstances, the costs to remove the previous sealant can be more than the costs of applying the new sealant.
- It is important to understand the implications of the process of stripping the previous sealant could have on surrounding areas such as the pool and other nearby painted surfaces. (Fleet Kleen hopes to help you avoid stripping the previous sealant and specializes in helping you make the right decision upfront.)
Fleet Kleen always pressure cleans to remove dirt and mildew from the brick pavers. Your pavers may require additional "Deep Cleaning" that would require additional charges in order to help address issues such as:
- Calcium Deposits
- Oil/ Other Stains
Level / Repair
Paver repairs are often necessary prior to sealing, Fleet Kleen can economically provide this service on rather basic projects while we have partnered with approved contractors that can help provide a solution on more complex repair projects.
· Fleet Kleen is not responsible for pavers that break during repairs or leveling - having extra pavers on site is recommended.
Most pavers are thick and already have adequate sand to keep them stabilized. We prefer to seal those joints in order to keep a consistent look to your pavers.
- Fleet Kleen cautions against over-sanding the joints - we can apply sand for an additional charge.
- Fleet Kleen cautions against the use of polymeric sand (except for new paver installations) - we can apply in very specific instances.
We have evaluated most of the sealants on the market - the quality level varies significantly from one to the next – we can help you to select which is best for you.
How Else Can We Help Your Home?
Tell Us About Your Project
What Our Clients Say
"Fleet Kleen did an excellent job communicating with us regarding the cleaning our pavers, roof tiles, and power washing soffits and screen lanai. Punctual and professional staff. They were very respectful of our property and plants around the house. Kudos to Fleet Kleen!!"