Paver sealing is so important, especially as we change seasons and experience different molds and algae proliferate all around us. It’s critical to get those kinds of organisms and substances off your siding, roof, and gutters and completely out of your exterior walkways like your patio. We’ve talked about paver sealing a lot lately, but this time we want to go slightly further to explain its full importance.
The Importance of Paver Sealer
Paver sealer, as you might recall, is a liquid solution you use to clean concrete and other surfaces that are vulnerable to moisture problems. This also lets you address exposure to certain types of UV light, which is harmful to many building materials.
How does paver sealer benefit your brick or concrete surfaces?
- It helps protect against water damage.
- It reduces the fading effects of UV light.
- It’s a way to remove and eliminate the worst stains emanating from oil, mud, or other spills.
- This type of cleaning helps restore the color and brightness of your material.
- By using safe and clean ingredients, we can avoid many problems such as efflorescence.
- It’s relatively easy process (provided you utilize the pros like Fleet Kleen, who only use the best available sealant).
Fleet Kleen’s Paver Sealer Service
That last point is important because there are plenty of cheaper brands and companies that only mimic a good paver sealer solution. As always, exercise caution when trying to do this yourself, or better yet, call the pros at Fleet Kleen so that you know it’ll be done properly.
Our service exists to help homeowners, community HOAs, as well as commercial businesses. We believe in doing a comprehensive job rather than cutting corners or rushing the process.
Fleet Kleen is Lakewood Ranch and Sarasota’s best operation for paver sealing, pressure washing, and roof cleaning. How do we substantiate that claim? Well, we can point to our recognition as the Top Pressure Washing Company in both Sarasota and Manatee counties for multiple years. Fleet Kleen also enjoys full accreditation from the Better Business Bureau (BBB). We know you probably need help cleaning your home or business, so don’t hesitate to contact us any time at 941-723-0086.