Nothing cleans a structure like a good pressure wash. From simple dirt and debris to more complicated messes such as mold and mildew, buildings have a tendency to accumulate funk that can be difficult to remove. In many cases, pressure washing is the only solution.
That said, pressure washing requires a certain amount of care and the quality of the cleaning can vary widely depending on the expertise of the person conducting the wash. Here are a few reasons why you may consider hiring a professional for your next pressure washing:
- Pressure washing is harder than it looks. What seems like a relatively simple process of ‘pointing and shooting’ actually involves a fair amount of planning and consideration. Additionally, simply knowing which equipment to rent or buy can be a chore.
- It can be dangerous. The speed and volume of water involved is significantly more than your common garden hose. The high-pressure stream emitted from a washer can easily injure someone and the last thing you want to do is hurt yourself or someone else while trying to clean your home.
- Attempting to pressure wash on your own invariably requires renting the equipment. Rental companies do not offer professional-grade washers for the safety reasons mentioned above. The level of power you require may simply not be available to you.
- Professional cleaners have a wide array of cleaning solutions and are trained and knowledgeable in the combinations of solution and pressure necessary to clean various surfaces. A professional will produce a better quality clean when it is all said and done.
- The high-pressure water used in this type of cleaning isn’t only harmful to people and animals. Improper use of a pressure washer can easily damage structures or landscaping. Professionals are trained in the proper techniques necessary to avoid this damage and they are insured for any accidental damage that may occur.
Pressure washing is a powerful tool and is oftentimes the only solution to an inconvenient problem. To get the best quality results, with a minimum of headache, its best to hire a professional cleaning service for this task. If you are interested in learning more or find yourself in need of a pressure wash, we encourage you to contact us at 941-723-0086.
Fleet Kleen is a local family-owned company that has been serving our community for over 50 years. We specialize in roof cleaning, pressure washing and paver sealing for residential and commercial customers.